MapleKey Forums

Full Version: we are unable to connect to the login server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I'm having trouble opening and opening the game client. since there is no fishing map, can not play a game when I came back, I could not play anymore. a popup appears "we are not able to enter the server's server." re-installed. "anti-virus is disabled and nothing works.
name in game mumey
Hi Mumey,

Can you provide me with the error you get when you disconnect?

Also, for future reference, consider joining the MapleKey Discord server for faster responses to questions like this.
I was on the map @ fish I left afk when I went to see the game was locked I could no longer reopen the game client was giving the error "we are unable to connect to the login server" I do not actually get message when disconnected but I can not access open the client after that. is there any possibility of conflict with watching online movie in browser while afk is fishing?
No, there shouldn’t be a problem with those two events. The server was facing a bit of lag about four hours ago and there was a quick restart. Whenever you have time, check to see if you can log on again.

edit: looks like you managed to get back online just fine.

Resolved.