MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Personal Favorite Anime :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While many do despise the thought of Anime, calling it childish and for little kids, why do they go and watch frozen like 18 times? Anyway back on topic.

For newcomers who are just starting to get into Anime, or for hardcore anime fuckups like me, this thread is for you! I'll be noting down, a couple of my personal favorite anime,(3) in no particular order, and will give a short intro on each as to why you should pick it up :rabbit: So please do not get your pants in a twist if I end up not mentioning your favorite anime, this is again, My own personal opinion, I hope you enjoy!

PLEASE IF YOU ARE GOING TO WATCH ANY OF THESE, OR ANY ANIME IN GENERAL, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH IT IN (SUB)

1-Mirai Nikki

[+]
http://gogoanime.tv/mirai-nikki

2-Hajime no Ippo

[+]
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Hajime-no-Ippo
PLS READ THE MANGA AS WELL.

3-Akame Ga Kill

[+]
PLS WATCH. I BEG U. 

http://gogoanime.tv/category/akame-ga-kill

there's actually way too many anime to list down here, so for "runner -ups" here are some: 

Parasyte
Nanatsu no Taizai
The Irregular at Magic High
Shokugeki no Soma
Fairy Tail
Danganronpa the Animation
How to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon
Tokyo Ghoul 
AND MUCH MUCH MORE
WALAO watched most of them exept Hajime no Ippo
lel

"While many do despise the thought of Anime, calling it childish and for little kids, why do they go and watch frozen like 18 times? Anyway back on topic."
WOW
PLEASE!
I WATCH ANIME ! and i WATCHED FROZEN FOR LIKE 30 TIMES!
DONT BADMOUTH FROZEN!! OR ILL KICK YOUR ASS!!!
These are naise animes but for The Irregular at Magic High School, you should watch out for a bad ending :/ The plot ends up being squeezed together
Quote:DONT BADMOUTH FROZEN!! OR ILL KICK YOUR ASS!!!

I watch frozen as well : -) just talking about the people on the other end of the anime spectrum :3
[Image: f2f00281b9.jpg]
Well, I actually have a lot of personal favorite but I'm not going to list the reason why because that's too much to explain. But what I can do is, list them:
  • 07-Ghost
  • Air
  • Akagami no Shirayukihime (I actually read the manga first but...)
  • Aki no Kanade
  • And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online?
  • Angelique~ When the Heart Awakens~
  • Another
  • Aoharu x Kikanjuu
  • Area no Kishi
  • Attack On Titan
... ffs
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/NegativeSal/anime
I think this is fast, just find all the watched and with good rating; a 4 star and above are my favorite c:
Sakamoto | Cool, Cooler, Coolest ~
I haven't watched too many animes but the ones I have seen I've enjoyed for the most part.

- Neon Genesis Evangelion --> Probably the first 'older' anime I've seen and I was totally confused and had to watch it a couple times as well as watch a YT video explaining it, lol. Probably my favorite anime as of yet.
- Danganronpa --> I played the PS Vita game before I heard there was an anime for it. I enjoyed the game a lot and am currently playing the second game in the series.
- Free! --> I watched this anime because my roommate played the theme song and I thought it was really upbeat.. then she said it was an anime about male swimmers and I was sold on topless muscular men lol.
- Yowamushi Pedal --> I was suggested this anime because I enjoyed Free! and so I gave it a shot. The first episode didn't really hook me in but I eventually opened up to it and thoroughly enjoyed it.
- School Days --> I have very mixed feelings about this anime. That's about it.

I've attempted to watch Parasyte because I've heard it's very good but the first episode grossed me out too much to watch any more of it xD.
Watched/watching all the animes you posted o3o ~ 

All of the Anime names are clickable and will link you to the horriblesubs download page for that specific Anime ~ 

Current new Anime i'm watching:

Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Mob Psycho 100

Scared Rider Xechs

Servamp

D.Gray-man Hallow

Cheer Danshi!!

Taboo Tattoo

New Game!

Tales of Zestiria the X

DAYS

Rewrite

Shokugeki No Soma S2

Berserk 2016

Planetarian

Moi fav anime  One Piece

I do recommend all of them o3o

If someone says why would you download anime, i will personally kill you. I have to download it and watch it in 60FPS.
Also loretta ur tilting me with that post pls