MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Claresta's Real life Character selection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
P.S I FKING HATE F04

Have you ever wanted to create the real you?

Well now you can with Claresta's Real-Life Character Creation!

Many of you out there are well-aware of many games that employ a character creation menu. You get to design how your character looks, sounds and the stats and attributes that they take on for the rest of the game. So, as a fun little game I thought I would see what all of you would do if you had a real life character creation menu.

I'm not doing an appearance customization menu, sorry but your stuck with what you have there. The stat menu looks like this:

Strength: 
Perception: 
Endurance: 
Intelligence: 
Agility/Wit: 
Luck: 
Select 1 (or no) hidden talent to be good (standard, 5 points) or amazing at (best, 10 points): Can be anything under the sun, singing, dancing, snowboarding, swimming, coding, comedy, etc. 

All categories start off at 5 (average) and you have an additional 10 free points to spend how you want. You can subtract from the starting five and put them in another category if you'd like, it is entirely up to you granted you keep each category between 1-10 points and it adds up to 45 points in total. After you post I'll write up a small summary of what the stats mean for the 'new you'.

Format:

Strength: 5
Perception: 5
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 5
Agility/Wit: 5
Luck: 5

Hidden Talent: [0]/5/10 - (Talent here)

Remaining Points: 10

I'll start it off with mine:

Strength: 3
Perception: 4
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 9
Intelligence: 8
Agility/Wit: 4
Luck: 4

Hidden Talent: 0/5/[10] - (Talent here) Demonic Arts

Remaining Points: 0

Claresta is founded around her insane ability to perform Demonic Arts. Her practicing of these arts has not only weakened her physical body but also made her look at the world with a different light. She gets bored with her "test subjects" quite easily and never seems to stay on track with what she should be doing. Physically, that nerdy kid that sits two rows behind you at school and is constantly wheezing could probably beat her up and easily outrun her in a race. That being said, she would probably just use her demonic powers to turn the kid - and the rest of her school - into her servants, so physical prowess is of no problem. Ever since she began practicing demonic arts, everyone seems to have taken a sudden liking to her, most certainly not because they fear for their lives and definitely not because the ones who don't just mysteriously disappear. Although she has gained a lot of knowledge in the process, she is also beginning to lose favor with the other supreme beings, in fear that she may grow too powerful, and thus she is beginning to become unlucky.

Note: This is entirely what you want or wish your "stats" would be. You can be serious or silly or a bit of both, and it doesn't have to at all reflect what you actually are. 
Note 2: Yes this is based off of the Fallout SPECIAL system, I'm too lazy to be creative + FO4 release.

What will your character be?

Don't harass me for the write up. I may choose to do it, or not to do it, depending on my own time schedule, and If i see your stats/skill interesting enough for me to link it up with a story. Ty ^___^