MapleKey Forums

Full Version: alan ni hao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so like yeah. My 2 cents again. Server is still under-developed in my eyes. Lots of itty-bitty projects here and there.

1. F*ck off Chef!

Revamp cooking or remove it. It does nothing useful. 

2. Back to the void. -insert spooky music-

Revamp Rift or remove it. Same thing said above. Maybe have the character evolve a sword (like the belt event atm) and continue the story.

3. What's @game??? Yeah, we have @game...  

All the items in gach are the same. Have the harder and stronker gach have cooler items. This is just aesthetics, but shows our accomplishment. Also, complete the game rewards npc or just remove it. 

4. 2Fast2Famous

Please get rid of fame ranking. Anyone with a brain knows how to exploit it.

5. 2Fast2Rich

Please get rid of multiple accounts. Anyone with a brain knows how to exploit it. 

6. $ $ $ $ $$$$$$$$$

Get rid of buying rares, mounts, and medals with rdots. Does nothing but devalue those items. 

7. Damn I'm too fat... Let me sit for a bit

Have another npc for custom chairs. Make it so you can purchase one for 30 vp. Some people are lazy to find custom chairs and/or don't even consider using a trophy on one. 

8. My bread is stale. Lets make croutons!

Yep training is stale. Once you get your msis, it gets exponentially easier. There are several suggestions to make croutons:

1. Revamp the msi system. Delete the other levels. Requirements are 30k all stats, 100 rdot and 5 css. In return, enhance any item for 2k stats and 5wa. Essentially, it will be harder to get a full msi (1800 rbs). This will motivate players to train and getting 100000 msis will take forever. 

2. Have a special training ground. There are only 2 ways to train. fm1-6 and 7-12. There's no variety. So, make 10 special maps. Each kicking you out after certain number of rbs. 100,500,1000,1500,3000,5000,10000,25000,50000,100000. The important part is the mobs will increase in hp very gradually. NO SUMMONING NPC!!! setting up a macro defeats the experience in running around killing mobs.

3. Have something to show for our progress by implementing boss pq.

9. My bread is stale. Lets make croutons! Part 2

Yep. I'll be discussing Event Points, Vote Points, JQ Points and Fishing. Why are all the rewards the same throughout? I mean, why would I even bother doing fishing when I can get the same rewards with vote points or event points? Fishing is  expensive and time consuming. No, not the fishing part, but getting bait. There's 3 ways to get bait. Using JQ points, vote points or buying them. Both time consuming to gather. Anyone with a brain would just exploit voting than do fishing or jq.

1. Make items unique. eg) If I want to get chair gach ticket, I can only get using vote points. This ties in with that 30vp custom chair npc I talked about earlier.

2. Make Event Points only for Event Trophies. Unless you are really desperate or dense, there's no reason to use it for anything other than.

10. EVENTO??

Because we have so little players, eventos are rare. "7 events today..." AYYY LMAO. You guys host 1000 events in like 1 hour. The rest of the day afk. Not to mention that everyone is in different time zones.

1. Auto trivia/jq/hide n seek. sceduled every hour. 10 points given to winner. No gm needed. This will motivate players to stay online longer be active.

2. Lets have some variety. Events are pretty bland. jq, tag, nti, etc. - insert imagination gif-

To be continued...
yeah, probably becuz animu isn't a fully fledged coder and half de tiem he duznt noe wot he's doin so he's only capable of small things like the cooking thing. seriously, runsaine just puts something in the suggestions and he just goes and does it without even thnking about it liek "oh, something that i can probably code, let's put it in" or sumthin along those lines idk, no offense. liek dere's absolutely no beneficial outcome of it and wot's stoppin ppl from just using the billion pots they hav? which brings me to think that idk if the staff even hav liek any meetings to decide on things or smth liek dat.

and ye, a huuuuuge rework needs to be done and i think it's essential that the staff get involved immediately and sort something out else if that's not enough, the community could suffice.
OI!! COOKING IS AHNEEs IDEA!!!!
i only gave some other recipe idea!!!!
#BlameAhnee!!!
the rift was Ahnee way to express himself please its just a story made for fun ...

as for your suggestion for removing the NPC from training maps ... in auto spawn maps players can just do AFK-Training: leaving something heavy on a spam skill key and just let the skill spam during the night ... and that is not so different from using packets ... except players (like me) don't know how to use packets so we can't do that Big Grin
The Rift was indeed something I do on my free time ~ But! I will find ways to improve it ^o^

@puii Totally correct, I have very little confidence in my skills and I don't want to make false promises to bring you cookies down but I'll still try everything I can ^o^

@imSeth You're gunna keel me here