MapleKey Forums

Full Version: MSI ;(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else feeling that the MSI system is a little bit pricey? Although there are 1-5 different tier's of MSI, the price tags on those msi's are a little absurd. For example a Tier 5 MSI would cost 360 Peridots which translates to about 120 minutes of farming Lilynouch (ONE SHOTTING) And ontop of that we would have to farm 10 letters from the letter shop to purchase Clean Slate Scrolls, And we all know how tedious it is to farm those letters. If we do not want to do all that farming either we could wait at the fishing map. While i have personally tried that farming 150 White Bait for the 5 Clean Slate Scrolls would take over 20 hours of afking at the fishing map. This would in return negatively benefit the server's population/ growth.

My suggestion is to:
1).Either make Headless Horseman ---> Blue Mushmom Mobs to drop mesos so people could farm Peridots whilst training for their stats. 
2).Lower the costs of an MSI 
3).Introduce less tedious/time consuming methods of gaining the requirements for the items for MSI's.

IMO this would attract much more new players to make their home at MapleKey because they could actually progress and further enhance their damage.

Please don't bash on me too hard on the grammar/suggestion Sad    <3  

Cheers, 
Avid MapleKeyer
im shur u kan buy css frum de vp shup
yea you can get the css with event point (50ep for one)
vote point (2vp for one or 9 for 5css)

and at some point the lvl 5 msi was 450 dot so its pretty cheap now :3
and too easy = not fun!
and you have to choose! training or farming! Smile
(12-25-2015, 01:47 PM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]and you have to choose! training or farming! Smile

Exactly, the point of this post was to address this problem mainly. Why aren't people allowed to train and obtain the server's currency at the same time? Isn't it counter productive to remove mesos from mobs that you're SUPPOSED to grind off of?

Sure if there was too much mesos being dropped from the training mobs, the meso rate could be nerfed for those mobs.
bleh you can just slowy rain while hunting du mesos :3
Hello there OrangeStrike! I will definitely consider adding mesos to training mobs!

Thank you for the feedback!