MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Unable to connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Everytime I try to launch the client it says "unable to connect to MapleKey due to connection issues." It has worked fine in the past and my internet is fine. I've also reinstalled literally everything. Thanks!
IGN?
(05-26-2016, 03:15 AM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]IGN?

"Pugs"
I've reinstalled everything twice now and restarted my computer and everything. Sad
I am having the same issues I was just on and randomly got disconnected and now says that when I try to log on? I just started playing the server like 10 minutes ago?
I've checked on @pugs to make sure it wasn't on our side, but unfortunately it isn't so I'm not sure where that problem is coming from

@sebastianmw what is your IGN?
Csmash94 The client won't even load now :O?
Owh wait you WERE on a few minutes ago.... What were you doing before you disconnected?
@anime I was in the fm room 1 farming rbs and it happened to me right after I went an voted.
Found my problem. I just moved the "Nexon" folder that was initially in just my C drive into my Program Files (x86) folder. I've never had this issue with any type of private server before but thank you @anime for checking anyway! Also, @sebastianmw, this might help!