MapleKey Forums

Full Version: My Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ey! It's meh
I have seen that MapleKey is very fun though. I made a lot of new friends and have a lot of fun. But only thing I'm worried is about the server now is mostly "RIP". (for me)

You guys are almost AFK in the Game, mostly MapleKey's Home. When i talk to you guys, no one respond (Yep AFK). And about the Events, you guys should do more events daily, so that we can join and having fun there.
Helping the Newbies, need a big and warm Welcome. Not all just AFK and sitting and chilling there, introduce them the Server, helping them out. Let the Noobs have reasons to play this Server.
Maybe i just join the Server, but i really enjoyed it already. Better than other Server is the Community, having a lot of fun with you guys. So i really want to be a part of MapleKey and want it to grow more and more.

P/s: Don't blame me ok? This is my suggestion o.o Undecided
Yeah. I think we should change ET back to 500 EP and host more events with smaller prizes.
I can guarantee that unlike every PS ( except a RIPped one that was sued by Nexon ), Key doesn't suck Tongue.
I'll try to host more. Hopefully RaineSun Can help me with that as well.